Samuel C. Barnes strives to promote partnerships and support between parents, students, staff, teachers and the wider community to create a safe and inclusive learning environment where all students can thrive socially, emotionally and academically.
- To support the school community to be an advocate and representative of the school to the public.
- To encourage parent and community involvement with the school to provide social activities and cross-cultural enrichment activities and to raise money for the benefit of the school.
- To provide the necessary monetary support towards technology, arts, grant match money and cluster enrichment material of for the school and community.
Join our PTA and help make a difference in our school community.
OUR PTA COMMITTEE
Meet the Committee
- President: Eon Huntley
- Vice President: Nicole E. Lawson
- Treasurer: Caitlin Miner-Le Grand
- Secretary: Keva Ashton
- Board Member: Maria Olivo
Contact the PTA at: email@example.com
Penny Coin Drive Ends
Penny Coin Drive endsSamuel C. Barnes Elementary School
School Survey ENDSSamuel C. Barnes Elementary School
First Day of Passover, schools closedSamuel C. Barnes Elementary School
The Second Day of Passover / Good Friday, schools closedSamuel C. Barnes Elementary School
Spring Recess, schools closedSamuel C. Barnes Elementary School